Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mommy's Day Ideas

I am so blessed to have such wonderful family members. Some of them are so wonderful in fact, that they read all my blogs. You know what that means... no posting any gifts I create until after they've been given. So... with Mothers Day coming up quickly, I thought I'd pass along some great ideas that I've come across while wondering around in blog land...

Kierste from Brown Paper Packages creatively (and adorably) displayed her children's footprints through this wooden stool makeover...

What a great idea for grandparents!

She also shared on making personalized notepaper...

Over at Not So Idle Hands, you can find a great tutorial on making your own stamped metal necklaces (an increasingly popular favorite)...

If you're looking to make something personal and sentimental, check out I Am Momma Hear Me Roar to find out more about this sweet memory jar...

Janine from Tub Time Tales And Other Fun Things made use of the fresh flowers in her garden to make this lovely shabby pillar candle...

And last, but certainly not least, is the adorable Love Birds Family Tree from Just Another Day In Paradise...


Hope that helps spark your creativity! I know I'm sparked =)

No comments:

Post a Comment