Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter, or happy resurrection day as I like to call it. Today was busy but wonderful for our family. Here was our day in a nutshell...

The morning was busy as we hurried to get ready for church. But before leaving, Eli had to get his Easter basket...

Which he loved!!!!

I was so excited when I found the Veggie Tales plush toy and marshmallow characters! He also received the adorable little lamb that I just couldn't pass up, a little walking chick, bubbles, balls, and eggs filled with chocolate Teddy Grahams, animal crackers and fruit snacks. Yummy!

Cliff and I don't usually exchange gifts for Easter, but Cliff surprised me with glorious chocolate and a new Betta. Everyone, meet Reginald...


After a wonderful church service, we headed over to my grandparents' house where we had some great food and Eli got to go swimming in his new bathing suit...

Then it was off to Cliff's parents' house for more food and Eli opened a basket bigger than himself!

Overall, it was a very happy day filled with food, love, lots of laughs, and pure joyfulness as we remembered the reason for the holiday. Who could ask for more?

Blessings to you and yours! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment