Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Today was the last day of my husband's three-days-of-no-work-whatsoever weekend and it was beautiful!

This morning, Eli was nice enough to let us sleep in! We enjoyed a nice, lazy morning complete with cartoons and lots of laughs :)

After lunch, it was time for the little man's nap (and Daddy's too) so I took advantage of the quiet time and finished my Memorial Day creation...



"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." -John 15:13

For all the men and women who have sacrificed so much for us, our country and our freedom... Thank You!!!

Once nap time was over, we took off in search of some ice cream...



We found it! And boy, was it good...



We danced....



And laughed...



And cuddled...



And soaked up what was left of the day...



I am so thankful for days like these. I can't get enough of my little family :)






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a truly wonderful day, mom p

    ReplyDelete