Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Explorations and Magical Adventures

Today is Tuesday... which means that we had a fun morning at play group! This week we met at the gymnastics center which has a special program for toddlers. The batteries to my camera died so I was stuck taking photos with my phone, but Eli had lots of fun crawling through tunnels...


and playing in the giant foam pit...


Cuddles for Mama in the foam pit! These are the moments that I treasure...


After Elijah woke up from his nap, we headed to the park for a 5 mile walk/jog. The heat was brutal, but the trip itself was almost magical. Besides being alone on the long trail, surrounded by so much green, we got up close and personal with a few deer and some tortoises.

Now, my little man is sleeping ever so soundly and I am missing his hugs. Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment