Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tiny Toes and Giant Smiles

After some inspiration, I finally decided to hitch a ride on the bandwagon and start a blog of my own. I am generally the type of person that gets very excited about about new things and when the newness wears off, I move on to something else. I sincerely hope that this blog doesn't suffer the same fate as the dozens of journals I've had (wherever those are). Only time will tell...

This afternoon I was desperate for some time outdoors! After all the cold weather, the warm sunshine was just what I needed. Unfortunately, we don't have much of a yard... mostly just a tiny bit of land covered with leaves and branches thanks to the over-abundance of trees. So I packed up my little darling, his water table, and the camera and headed over to my parents house. Elijah had a BLAST pointing out all the birds that flew by (and naming them for me too!) and splashing around...


And I, of course, could not get enough of his little toes...


While I was at my parents house I wondered over to check out my daddy's garden. It was spectacular as always. With my camera in hand, I just could not resist taking a few photos...



To top off this wonderful day, my hubby decided to clean out part of the garage. It has gotten a little out of hand with all of our stuff piled into a one-car garage and then offering it as church storage space. For a while, it was tricky trying to make it over to the washer and dryer without fearing for my life. Now there is tons of space for me to do what I need to do. He is so good to me... I told him I feel like it's Christmas :)



1 comment:

  1. That looks like the same water table we have! It's absolutely the best thing ever! The girls have been asking me to fill ours up, but I keep telling them, not until it gets above 80 degrees. When is this winter going to end???? Love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete