Monday, February 28, 2011

Sincerely Sunday : The Heart of This Florida Mama

Things I'm thankful for:
1. Having such a sweet, joyful, and well-behaved little boy.  I really am so proud of him!
2. God's faithfulness.
3. Florida's sunshine that allows me to go to the beach in February :)

Things I'm looking forward to:
1. The women's conference at my church this Friday & Saturday
2. Going to the beach Tuesday for play group
3. Getting caught up on my mountain of laundry!

Things that made me smile this week:
1. Going kayaking with my sister yesterday and enjoying a seafood lunch outdoors
2. Hearing Elijah try to sing along with Veggie Tales tonight... he only knew the last word of each of the sentences and would sing them really loud.  It was so cute!
3. I rarely ever take naps with Elijah these days.... 1. Because he usually gets so excited about being in my bed that he won't go to sleep and 2. I don't want to make it a habit.  But this week, I got to nap with him twice (the second time Daddy joined in too!) and it was so special.  Seeing his face light up when he wakes up to my face is so precious!
4. Enjoying a dinner out with some of my family, complete with sushi! Yum!

Current like:
Learning more about photography

Current dislike:
Having so much on my plate

Something I need to work on:
Getting back into my crafts!  I just haven't been into it lately...

Scripture:
"I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications.  Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live." -Psalm 116:1-2

With love, 
Danielle Renae



No comments:

Post a Comment