Saturday, August 28, 2010

All Things Craft Fair : Mark Your Calendars!

For those of you that live here in the Tampa Bay area, don't forget to mark your calendars!  Friday, November 19th from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., the incredibly talented Janine from Always Sunny On Reynolds Drive will be teaming up with me at Mease Countryside Hospital's annual craft fair to sell some of our fun home decor including my old wooden crates and her revamped plantation windows.  Leading up to that big day, you can follow our progress and preparation in our series of posts, All Things Craft Fair.

This afternoon I was able to get my hands on some gorgeous flannel and cannot wait to get it stitched together into a ragtime quilt for the fair.  I'll be sure to post photos when it's all finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment