Saturday, June 12, 2010

Birthday Wishes And Other Fun Things

Today has been a fun day. The kind of fun day that is filled with all that summer brings... sprinklers to run through, pools to swim in, slip n' slides to test bravery, big smiles on dirty faces, good BBQ to eat, warm sunshine to soak in, good friends to catch up with, and lots of laughs to touch your heart.

Our sweet little friend Annabelle invited us over to her house to celebrate her 4th birthday party, and we are so glad she did! But before we could leave the house, I had some presents to wrap.

One for today's birthday girl...

One for our goddaughter Avree, who just had her 2nd birthday...

And one for our godson Tyler, who also just celebrated a birthday. Happy 4th birthday to you buddy!

Oh, how I love wrapping presents. Seeing gifts wrapped in pretty bows always brings a smile to my face =)

Once that was finished, we were off to see our friends. I, of course could not pick which photos to share with you (because I love them all!!!) so there are a lot of them on today's post. I hope they fill your heart with joy as they do mine...





Children are such a blessing. Just being around their joy and excitement make life worth living.

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...great pics! Are all of these from your phone? We're so glad you guys could make it, but I wish we could have caught up a little more. Hope Eli had a great time! And, your gift-wrapping is beautiful! (didn't get a chance to tell you, but I definitely noticed! :) Hopefully we can get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I was so bummed out that we forgot our camera and were going to have to use Cliff's phone but the photos came out pretty good. I was definitely impressed. The new iPhone camera is supposed to be just as good as our Cannon Rebel! I hope Annabelle had fun... we certainly did! Your girls are so sweet :) And I agree... we should get together soon! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete