Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sincerely Sunday : A Little Of This And A Little Of That

Things I'm thankful for:
1. A great church home.
2. Answered prayer.
3. Connecting with old family/friends.
4. My gym membership (I've been feeling so great!)
5. Cozy slippers.

Things that made me smile this week:
1. Finding out that someone I've known since I was two gave his life to Christ this past year.  I could not be happier and I can't wait to see where the Lord leads him.
2. I get measured every month at my gym.  In the three months that I've been a member, I've lost three inches in my waist and three inches in my hips.  While my weight hasn't changed much, it feels so good to see my hard work paying off! :)
3. It took Elijah merely minutes to fall asleep tonight.  Hooray!!!!!

Things I'm looking forward to:
1. A play date tomorrow at the park with our friends Haven and Kairo... complete with fish and bird feeding :)
2. SUPERBOWL!!!!!
3. Date night with my mom an sister tomorrow night.

Current like:
Blue painter's tape

Current dislike:
I have a cold

Something I need to work on:
Thinking before I speak.  I'm getting better at handling my diarrhea-of-the-mouth, but I still have a long way to go!

Scripture Verse:
"A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." - Proverbs 16:9

2 comments: