Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Learning with Sidewalk Chalk

After a mix up in our schedule, Elijah and I spent the morning playing and drawing outside.  Eli loved drawing pictures to go along with the songs we sang.  

We drew a star as we sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"...

 A spider for the "Itsy Bitsy Spider"...
 And we wrote out the alphabet for the "ABC's"...
When I started singing the ABC's, Eli thought it was hilarious when I would jump on the letters as we sang through the song.  It wasn't long before he was jumping all over the letters and singing along.

Elijah... my sweet boy... I cherish our time together :)

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww, I cherish him too. Daddy was gushing tonight at dinner with friends how Eli really is just the cutest...and not because he is ours. LOL

    ReplyDelete