Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dry Erase Picture Frames

Not so long ago, I was browsing Pinterest (such a big surprise... I know) and came across this sweet "Love" Message Board and I knew that I just had to make one!  I am married to a loving, hard-working man who makes me laugh and I thought it would be a great opportunity to remind him of how much I love him.

Being a girl who absolutely adores dry-erase boards and writing out my to-do lists (my mommy brain just can't keep all the info tucked away in my noggin), I decided that I'd do a similar project for my list of chores while I was at it.  

So I made a trip over to the good ol' Dollar Tree and picked up a couple of cheap-y frames...


Removed the glass and cardboard backing...


Found a couple of bottles of spray paint that I had from previous projects...


And sprayed my little heart out!


I ended up deciding that I didn't like the brown, so I sprayed over it with the oil-rubbed bronze (one of my favorite shades!) Then I printed out my desired text on some scrapbook paper and... Voilá!



Mine aren't quite as cute as Lianne's, but it was an easy project using a lot of items I already had around the house and it serves it's purpose. Plus, the two of them only cost me $2.00!  Yay!!! :)

With love, 
Danielle Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment