Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Hiatus

Hey there!  Remember me?  I'm the girl that used to write blogs but seems to have disappeared.  Sorry 'bout that.  Rest assured, I'm alive and well!  After the cruise (which went mostly well, aside from my husband being seasick almost the entire trip), I was swimming in housework and trying to get caught up with everything.  I'm still working hard to keep up with things as well as support my husband who has been working ridiculous hours, but I wanted to drop ya'll a line and let you know I haven't forgotten about you!  With my head being flooded with deadlines for christian retreats, craft fairs, and fun things I want to do with the family... I can say that my blogs may be a little more sporadic in the coming months.  Please bear with me!

Lots of love from Yours Truly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment